Thursday, February 04, 2010


I'm never too good at understanding this. I mean, "their part in your story is over" seems like a pretty sad situation doesn't it?

Maybe I should spend more time pondering about this phrase till I truly understand it, because I realised (while bathing this morning) that I'm fine with many things at the current situation. Until I think about all the nice things and conversations in the past with the ones I cherish. That makes current situations comparatively depressing.

Why do some people say the phrase "I miss them/I miss you" more than other people do? Cause we can't move on, or do they really have better lives right now?



My mind/heart is always in this state of imbalance that I'll have to spend lots of time thinking about stuff to make myself better, and end up having no time for my studies. Sucks alot.

Seriously, I thought I could put down that stone but the above is always holding me back. Emotions are pesky little creatures.

No comments: